Concerts - 2005

Last night´s show (OG and Before The Dawn) was excellent! I expressed my thoughts about it with over 15 lines but then monitor went off (something´s broken again) and i lost it all, cause i had to restart my pc. [before restarting I tried pressing enter and clicking all over the place to post it but no.]
Finns (others too): If you like the bands, and you have some money left, don´t hesitate to go see them!

Anathema supporting Porcupine Tree??? That's odd, somehow I would've thought it would be the other way around, but maybe that's just because I knew Anathema way before I knew PT...
anyways, I'd kill to go to that one

Stabbie: Did you see the Haunted in Gothenburg? What do you think about the gig? I think the bands performed ok, but the crowd was really lame. Ok, it was a wednesday, but I don't see the fun in hanging on the balcony when the bands are playing.

Siren said:
For some reason i always though it had to do smt with pants.. I guess the fact that in greek the word for pants is "panteloni" and that there actually is a band that is called "synnefa me pantelonia" made me think so. :p

:lol: That's so funny!
What does synnefa me pantelonia actually mean?

The KP gig was indeed excellent. :p
Erm, however, I didn't see Before the Dawn and Omnium Gatherum at all because I was so overwhelmed by KP's gig the night before (i.e. I was very very tired and slept all day at a friend's place). :D

81.jpg

Where's DT ahn? ahn? ahn?

Stupid Promoters!

But Kreator Kix major Ass!! :headbang:

I got my tix for the 4/16 DT show. See you all Los Angelino fans there.

Child of Time said:
Stabbie: Did you see the Haunted in Gothenburg? What do you think about the gig? I think the bands performed ok, but the crowd was really lame. Ok, it was a wednesday, but I don't see the fun in hanging on the balcony when the bands are playing.

Yep, I did. I think it was great, but I was at the front row, in the centre, so I had all the action around me :) But I do get what you mean, there was about 200 people going mad in front of the stage, and about 400 people just standing there... that's weird since I find it impossible to stand still at shows.

Stabbie said:
Yep, I did. I think it was great, but I was at the front row, in the centre, so I had all the action around me :) But I do get what you mean, there was about 200 people going mad in front of the stage, and about 400 people just standing there... that's weird since I find it impossible to stand still at shows.

Was it that many that went wild? I must have missed that... :rolleyes: ;) To me it seemed more like about 100 headbanging people when Haunted started playing. Poor Insision, there where only five guys who actually liked them. :erk:

Child of Time said:
Was it that many that went wild? I must have missed that... :rolleyes: ;) To me it seemed more like about 100 headbanging people when Haunted started playing. Poor Insision, there where only five guys who actually liked them. :erk:

Yeah, but as I said: I was in the middle of it, so I'm not the right person to estimate numbers...
I noticed that. Haven't heard them before myself, but I liked them.
(My neck is still not quite right... must've been headbanging more than I remember...)

WOHOOO!!! SLAYER is coming to sauna open air!!!!!!
YEEEEEAAAHHHH!!! DARK TRANQUILLITY is coming to Ilosaarirock...

:headbang: :loco: o_O :OMG:

SHIIIIIT!!... Ilosaari is on same weekend as Tuska... :bah:

Im really curious about Sentenced´s setlist...really hope that there are lots of old stuff. North from here and Shadows of the past was great albums, but i doubt that they play songs from those...

Im also looking forward to go in Mokoma´s gig´s. In last gig where i was i had a cut in corner of my eye...when they had played first song about 30 secs...There was CRAZY people there in the pit...i loved it!!!