Concerts Setlist - Paradise Lost Tour

Sweet.

Another thing...is Romeo using the G-system now? Unless he did quite the overhaul on his touring rig (which would be great) that wouldn't make much sense. Either way, awesome if he is.:headbang:

He did a huge overhaul on his touring gear.

sweet. I'm glad he's finally done so. Any chance of some info on what he's using now, or, even better, pics (from anyone!)?

However, Jax, if I don't find out in the next 23 minutes, you can expect a thread condemning you, your family, the rest of management, the band, etc. for not answering the question and posting pics.

He was going to put together a crapton of info on his new gear for the new version of the website, but ended up spending a lot more time than anticipated before the tour trying to get comfortable with it all; a lot of it was far more last minute than he would have liked. I'll try to get the specs from him once they get home next month.

It's no big deal, I'm sure pictures from shows will start to surface soon enough, and I'll being seeing them in May anyway so I'll be geek-ing my way around trying to figure what he's got going. If you could get the info up at some point though, that'd be cool. Thanks Jax:)

oh.... after seeing egypt instead of looking glass, i crapped my pants in happiness!!!! i hope they play a similar set to that one in PA.... although i'm sure it will be shorter

I may have to hit up two dates... i really want to see through the looking glass live

Same.

If there's one V song I'd want to hear live it'd be Egypt, but does it have to replace TtLG? If they threw in a non-truncated Candlelight Fantasia on top of Egypt/Death of Balance then I'd be happy with the switchout.

Setlist: Köln - Live Music Hall 14.02.2008

Oculus ex Inferni
Set the World on Fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Masquerade
Inferno
Paradise Lost
Egypt/Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
Sea of Lies
Revelation/DWOT Part VII- Paradise Regained
Eve of Seduction
Of Sins and Shadows

for some reason, this setlist just looks dissapointing to me... ah well, i'm sure ill change my mind when i'm seeing them.

Setlist De Lantaarn, Hellendoorn - Netherlands, 15th of february '08.

Set The World
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Masquerade
Inferno
Paradise Lost
Looking Glass
Smoke And Mirrors
Sea Of Lies
Revelation / Divine
----------------
Evolution
Eve
Sins And Shadows

This is how it was litterally written on the setlist on stage.

Divine Wings Of Tragedy was only the last part of this song, just like with the Köln set.

Symphony X rocked the house, it was f*cking incredible!

Not that I expected anything shocking, but I don't find these setlists terribly amazing. Personally, I think it's unfortunate to break up TDWoT into pieces, but I guess I'll take what I can get these days.

Perhaps they still have a few tricks up their sleeve's for when they hit the U.S.

EGYPT!!!!!!

Yay, maybe my dreams will come true. Now to see if the Hartford show is 18+....