Confessions...

- I like Skid Row, Cinderella, W.A.S.P, LA Guns, Motley Crue, etc. All the hair metal shit.

- I like The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, Violent Femmes, Machines Of Loving Grace. Basically all the bands off the soundtrack for The Crow.

- I like The Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode.

- I like Edenbridge, Nightwish.

Nothing too embarassing I think.

I'm madly in love with few models from Met-Art, Femjoy and MPL Studios.
I like Roxette (because IMHO Marie's voice is extremely sexy).
And Carpenters too (same reason as above).
[edit]
And The Corrs too (mmmm Andrea - brunettes rule !)

I didn't say it WAS embarassing, just thought it might be lol. And yeah, I've liked Skid Row for 15 years now(16 tomorrow :D). My first ever album(as in first music tape ever) was their first album, on tape.

The first record I ever bought was "Weird Al" Yankovic's S/T debut. The one with the amazing Mort Drucker painting on the cover & included such classics as "Stop dragging my Car Around", "I Love Rocky Road" as well as "I'll be Mellow when I'm Dead." (Also, my lifelong philosophy) This came out about 3 years before he hit it huge & featured Rick Derringer on guitar.

I also dig Gleaming Spires, the B52's, & all kinds of crazy shit. My iPod song list will scare you.

-0z-

Im biased about Skid Row anyways... their old drummer grew up with my dad, lol... they used to be in a band together... hahah.

i've noticed alot of kelly clarkson mentions. I think she's garbage, but she did have this music video that was very metal, i can't remeber the song (hazel eyes or something). So i thought that was cool.

Im jamming some trance RIGHT NOW!

But that still doesnt tell me WTF "FSOL" is.

So, come out with it, asshats.

J

How many 'new' or 'future' things have to come out of England before we just decide that we'll get used to them inventing new sounds and that'll be the end of that?

Jeff

I'd quit any girlfriend I'm with, even if I have children with her, for Melissa Theuriau ;) (girl in my avatar)

I have wondered for months who she was. It's pretty amazing I haven't seen any "Zone Interdite" since she is in there. For some reason, I confuse her with Anne-Sophie Lapix (who I'd rather marry and make pregnant).

Confession#2

I feel more connected to my Strat
Fender2.jpg

Fender1.jpg

than to my SL-1
qGmVF-qGmVFentirefrontkl.JPG

LBnJv-LBnJvheadfrontkl.JPG

That kinda makes me sad sometimes. :cry:
just because I can't understand it...

In the spirit of this thread I thought I would add.

I hate 90% of 80's metal although I realise that this makes no sense since it pretty much birthed what I like now.

I think Ozzy has a shit voice.

I play guitar hero 2 and suck at it.

I don't own actual monitors I monitor via high end cerwin vega speakers plugged into an old ass reciever with the bass and treb set in the middle.

I have 50 cent and eminem in my itunes library, but don't listen that much (I really do hate rap as much as my sig says I do).

I have a Crate head and although it sucks for recording I love it live. Thats right it ownes. :lol:

I think Phill Keaggy is the best guitarist in the world.

I think Vai and Satrioni are over-rated.

I can't spell worth a shit.

I like singing more than I do yelling/screaming, both is the best though.

I to like linkin park :loco:

I get pissed when I can't get laid cause my GF isn't in the mood. :lol:

Later.