I FUCKING LOVE NIRVANA
Soundgarden
AIC
all that grunge shit
I dont care if they cant play solos
The Counting Crows and Toad the wet sprocket too
I am trying to shop a song to kelly clarksen right now, because she kicks ass

OK am I banned now?

me and Chuck Billy went to a killer Tori Amos concert together back in 1994... she was great, and EVH and Valarie Bertinelli were sitting in the seats right in front of us.... good times.

me and Chuck Billy went to a killer Tori Amos concert together back in 1994... she was great, and EVH and Valarie Bertinelli were sitting in the seats right in front of us.... good times.

I wonder if Ed was familiar with your work or at least Testament.
That would have been awesome if you guys jammed after that. James & Eddie
together with Chuck Billy. OH MY GOD! :OMG: :headbang: :kickass:

I like 80s pop music

Same here! It's amazing how much the quality of songwriting degraded the next decade and a half... 80s definitely had something magical in them!
The biggest stars really could play their instruments (just take Duran Duran or Spandau Ballet as examples) or at least write/arrange a great pop song.

Other than that, I really enjoy first two Jamiroquai albums, those were the times when they cared less about commercial success and more about the music.

I love all the Glam bands!!! I ahve seen Poison about 4-5 times, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Ratt, Faster Pussycat, Cinderella, Slaughter, Warrent, and tons more.

Just knowing someone who has played with Death, Obituary and Testament went to a Tori AMos concert brings tears to my eyes.

Well, I am a hugh Death Metal fan and have been for a long time (yup I am getting old, 36 now) but this past summer went and saw Poison and Cinderella and had a great time. Glam bands are so much fun!!! You want to see a good and fun show.......go see Poison live!!!!!!!!!

The Donnas

Oh man...I saw them live probably 4 or 5 years ago and it was absolute garbage. Terrible stage presence, terrible music, and above all a terrible vocalist. Did I miss anything that happened in the last 5 years that might have made them better?

Hell, I think the Smashing Pumpkins kick ass. I must also say that, in the wake of the Deron Miller incident, I think CKY is pretty badass and a lot more fun to listen to than Slayer.

Jeff