Controversial opinions on metal

So I just listened to that Ghost album and the riffs are pretty generic and the singer is shockingly weak. Not a good album.

Your judgments are incorrect.

i give it another go in case i was being gay, nope was not being gay. it's got no dark atmosphere and thus being gay

A doom record has to have a dark atmosphere in order to be good? It fuses 70s psychedelia with occult doom; I fail to see why it has to be dark.

All Sepultura is equally horrible trend-hopping vanilla bullshit.

Their first one and a half albums pushed early death and black metal forward, and while Chaos A.D. undoubtedly has influence from the raising popularity of Prong, Helmet, and their kind, their metal background and the added tribal elements (no matter how gimmicky) gave it a different sound than what the aforementioned had. Otherwise, you're probably right.

Easily the worst of the Cavalera era. Probably worse than new Sepultura too. Completely uninspired trend-hopping vanilla thrash.
are you insane? arise and beneath are 2 of the best metal albums EVER!
All Sepultura is equally horrible trend-hopping vanilla bullshit.
you must be kidding, old sep is better than 99% of all the crap released these days X 1 million.

.... lol, you two are nothing more than failures.

This

You listen to 3,5 bands at the most and your taste in music sucks. shut up

Chaos AD isnt that bad... It's just groove metal.

oh and for the record, Arise is Sepultura's best album by far.

Good job guys.
happy0001.gif

You listen to 3,5 bands at the most and your taste in music sucks. shut up

if anyones taste sucks its yours, you dont even like nile...
i listen to a lot of bands, suffocation, morbid angel, hate eternal, gorguts, luciferion, death, old slayer, old metallica, vader, behemoth, dim mak, hatebreed, Queen, 80s, classical etc