Controversial opinions on metal

Damn some serious Celtic Frost hate. The early EPs and To Mega Therion are damn good. I wouldn't go so far as to say they're great records, but they're certainly very good and widely influential. Into the Pandemonium has its moments, but on the whole is an incoherent mess.

Morbid Tales,To Mega Therion,Vanity/Nemesis are good. I really like Monotheist. Tom G. Warrior is not by any means the best guitarist in the world, but I like the vibe/atmosphere he creates with his music. It is very distinct also. I have not heard the new Triptykon, but I like Eparistera Daimones. So I will probably check it out at some point. I personally do not care for Megadeth and do not like Dave Mustaine.

Celtic Frost isn't exactly my bag either, but come on, you can't deny the excellence in a song like Necromantical Screams.

sup faggot

And speaking of faggotry, most of your opinions on Celtic Frost. Celtic Frost fucking rules your poser faces. Morbid Tales, Emperor's Return, To Mega Therion, Into the Pandemonium, hell even Monotheist is some fucking crushing shit.

Honestly I think the band Old does the Hellhammer/Celtic Frost sound better. Maybe there's some more memorable riffs on Morbid Tales but Old's vocal approach is better.

I'm relistening to all the Celtic Frost I have (Morbid Tales, TMT, ITP). Nothing really sticks out at me except the drumming so far.

I have yet to pick up Monotheist.

sup faggot

And speaking of faggotry, most of your opinions on Celtic Frost. Celtic Frost fucking rules your poser faces. Morbid Tales, Emperor's Return, To Mega Therion, Into the Pandemonium, hell even Monotheist is some fucking crushing shit.

This. x10000