Controversial opinions on metal

Vader's peak was the Morbid Reich demo and the first full-length imho.

Indeed I do.

EDIT: I'll admit it's been some time since I've given Vader another chance. I'll consider trying them out once more. Only because I'm still on a massive Spotify abuse kick. Haha.

Malevolent Creation is underrated, I feel like they should be at the same level of popularity as bands like Vader, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Dying Fetus, Suffocation, Deicide, Behemoth, etc.

The first two MC albums are some of the greatest death metal ever. The Ten Commandments is easily my favorite death metal album of all time. Just incredible and so much energy.

Malevolent Creation are boring. The only reason people know their name is they were in the right place at the right time copying the right bands.

Did you listen to the first two albums at all?

Indeed I do.

EDIT: I'll admit it's been some time since I've given Vader another chance. I'll consider trying them out once more. Only because I'm still on a massive Spotify abuse kick. Haha.

Try Morbid Reich, The Ultimate Incantation, and Impressions in Blood. The last two are really good too. Everything else is basically the same thing but not as good (even though that's not really saying much)

All Vader I have listened to is great. I'm going to check out their entire disco. My favorite would be Black To The Blind.

Oh come on. How can you say Vader sucks? They've been one of the most consistent not to mention best death metal bands ever. If they suck then what death metal bands are awesome?

Vader has perfected the "death/thrash" style. One band that I really love is Agressor (france) they kinda remind me of Vader's early material, so basically super fast thrash metal with death metal vocals. I wonder why they didn't get as much recognition as Protector, Merciless, Sadus, Messiah, Num Skull, Massacra, etc.