Controversial opinions on metal

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

well it's controversial but Trivium never covered Britney Spears

and didn't Trivium co-headline with Iron Maiden

from wikipedia:

In an interview with the UK's 'Metal Hammer' magazine in May 2008, Trivium stated that their new album will have

More thrash influences, more screaming and more raptors. Possibly more screaming because of the raptors.

— Matt Heafy[28]

Children of Bodom's genre classification is debated amongst fans and critics. The band could be part of several musical genres, among them power metal, neo-classical metal, speed metal, and melodic death metal. Their more recent material, such as Blooddrunk, has been labeled as thrash metal[17][18].

So I guess both Trivium and COB are having thrash influences..I haven't heard the new Trivium but with Blooddrunk COB are trying to get back to the roots....whatever

Trivium>COB
I wouldn't say that.

I'd rather listen to Alexi furiously masturbate on his guitar than listen to Matt play his.
Maybe. But I'd rather hear Alexi's merely mediocre vocals than Matt Heafy's incredibly annoying ones.

well it's controversial but Trivium never covered Britney Spears

and didn't Trivium co-headline with Iron Maiden

from wikipedia:

In an interview with the UK's 'Metal Hammer' magazine in May 2008, Trivium stated that their new album will have

More thrash influences, more screaming and more raptors. Possibly more screaming because of the raptors.

— Matt Heafy[28]

Children of Bodom's genre classification is debated amongst fans and critics. The band could be part of several musical genres, among them power metal, neo-classical metal, speed metal, and melodic death metal. Their more recent material, such as Blooddrunk, has been labeled as thrash metal[17][18].

So I guess both Trivium and COB are having thrash influences..I haven't heard the new Trivium but with Blooddrunk COB are trying to get back to the roots....whatever
Okay, first off, Trivium OPENED for Iron Maiden. Those worthless fucks will never, EVER even dream of co-headlining with maiden.
Secondly, trivium's "thrash influences" can be filled under "epic faggotry", whereas Bodom's alleged thrash influences can be filled under "tedious and uninspired, but not relentlessly ripping metallica off to the point of copyright infringment"

I hated old CoB and liked Are You Dead Yet the most which makes me kvlt because they primmed with that album and now I don't like them, if all their albums were that good.

You're weird.

I still really like Children of Bodom's first few albums but don't find myself listening to them too often.

I dont care what anyone says, Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper are fucking brilliant albums. If Cob would have stayed with that style, they would have easily been one of my favorite bands.