Controversial opinions on metal

It's irrelevant, so why bother bringing it up? Serious question.

i have nothing to do at the moment

lol

Go listen to your Rilo Kiley then

i would but mew is better atm

not necessarily, just different tastes... sorry we don't like gay non-metal music

personally, my non-metal is all blues, jazz, and classical... and nickelback has that one kick ass song dedicated to dime :oops:

*awaits flaming

i like rap and indie rock mostly :D

I like classic rock. Other than that, very minimal amounts of Rap, electronic stuff, jazz, pop-rock and the odd opera/classical song.

show no mercy - fuckin awesome

haunting the chapel- CHEMICAL WARFARE MOTHER FUCKERS

hell awaits - need i even say it?

reign in blood - fuck all of you, it's one of the best and most influential metal albums ever

south of heaven - slow but none the less, it's a fucking awesome album

seasons in the abyss - not as good as SOH or RIB but it still kicks ass

divine intervention - different, but not bad

undisputed attitude - a bunch of punk covers and some songs that jeff wrote when he was going to make a side project with the dude from suicidal tendencies yet decided not to so he threw them on here... not slayer but entertaining

diabolus in musica - sucked

god hates us all - had 3 awesome songs on it but, that's about it

christ illusion - better than the 3 previous albums, it had a few kick ass songs on it (skeleton christ, jihad, cult, and my favorite... supremist)

slayer kicks ass, fuck the haters

i pretty much agree with you though i'd say DIM had some good tracks on it and was better than GHUA. Seasons I'd rank above SNM HTC and SOH though I love those too. And DI was very good but obviously not as good as the stuff before it.

i pretty much agree with you though i'd say DIM had some good tracks on it and was better than GHUA.

the only song i've ever liked off of DIM is stain of mind and probably the main reason why i dislike it yet still like GHUA is because GHUA was my first slayer and first metal album i had ever heard and DIM was the last slayer album i had heard so naturally the order that you hear things in effects opinions

sssssssslllllllllllaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeerrrrrr

hell awaits, man, how the fuck did they write that back then? seriously it would be mindboggling enough if it came out today