Controversial opinions on metal

Ozz: Dio-era Sabbath is Heaven And Hell and Mob Rules. Dehumanizer is late period sabbath with dio, not dio-era. And I've heard enough off it to know it's good, but it's not coming near the first four.

S/t is good but i dont really consider it metal except from the title track, the rest are more hard/bluesy rock.

i could not give two shits what it is, IT RULES. this stuff's so fucking arbitrary and irrelevant, unless you're expecting me to take my discussion of black goddamned sabbath to the non-metal forum.

Fuck you you fucking cunt! Master Of Reality is the best, heaviest and coolest Sabbath album.

The best Sabbath album is Sabotage, faggot. Followed up by SBS, then Dehumanizer, then Born Again.

Also, don't interpret this as me saying that Master of Reality isn't fucking awesome as well. It's a nigh-perfect album, but it's just, y'know... not as good as the ones above.

But if you want to complain about Never Say Die! I'm right there with you.
The second half of Never Say Die is weak, yes, but the first half is golden. The album gets way more flack than it deserves.

Also, regarding the "Dehumanizer is Dio-era/no it isn't" debate:
black-sabbath.com said:
The Dio Era
(1979-1982; 1991-1992; 2007-?)
Dehumanizer is Dio-era Sabbath. Q-E-fucking-D.

seriously who cares if dehumanizer is "dio-era", it wouldn't even make a sabbath top 15 albums list

if we're talking underrated ozzy-era sabbath then i'll throw technical ecstasy out there ahead of never say die.

Fuck you you fucking cunt!
What do you guys think of Paranoid? Considered best by many but i think it's one of their worst.

It would be a lot better if Paranoid and Iron Man weren't overplayed so fucking much. I mean, they are good tracks, but I've heard them too much. Electric Funeral is my favorite on it.

It would be a lot better if Paranoid and Iron Man weren't overplayed so fucking much. I mean, they are good tracks, but I've heard them too much. Electric Funeral is my favorite on it.

Iron Man deserves to be played as much as it is, same with War Pigs. Paranoid, not so much.

I heard War Pigs once. It was so horrible I had to get medication for an ear infection. (I'm not kidding, I actually did get an ear infection shortly after that.)