Controversial opinions on metal

I heard War Pigs once. It was so horrible I had to get medication for an ear infection. (I'm not kidding, I actually did get an ear infection shortly after that.)

I'm suspecting that you had more than an ear infection, if you thought that War Pigs was terrible. Probably aids or something.

i could not give two shits what it is, IT RULES. this stuff's so fucking arbitrary and irrelevant, unless you're expecting me to take my discussion of black goddamned sabbath to the non-metal forum.
This.

I heard War Pigs once. It was so horrible I had to get medication for an ear infection. (I'm not kidding, I actually did get an ear infection shortly after that.)
You should get tested for HIV.

It's something I've always had, it's called being a deaf motherfucker with no idea what good metal sounds like.
I'm sorry.

I hope you meant to say Cross Purposes, because Headless Cross is fucking superb. Cross Purposes is the weakest Sabbath album, followed by Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die, by my reckoning.

Nah, Cross Purposes is pretty much the only Martin-era album I can tolerate, tbh. But Headless Cross takes the cake for being the most abysmal.

A) The songwriting is subpar (70-80% of the album seems like filler to me, the only "standout" tracks being Nightwing and When Death Calls).
B) It overdoes synth the same way a thai hooker overdoes makeup.

Edit: And C) The amount of reverb on the drums makes me want to annihilate an infant child.

You have an opinion that I can't tolerate. Tony Martin era Sabbath (sans Cross Purposes) fucking rules hard. Cross Purposes is okay, but easily the weakest. The Eternal Idol, Tyr, and Headless Cross are just phenomenal though.

Volume 4 is the best Sabbath, I reckon. But yeah, there is no such thing as a baaaaad Sabbath album. Also, this forum just gained like eleven gay-points in the last fifty posts or so. It's pretty sad...

CRADLE OF FILTH frontman Dani Filth has commented on GORGOROTH singer Gaahl's "close relationship" with a Norwegian modeling agent, calling it "the pinnacle" of black metal individualism

So what's the story is Gaahl gay?