Controversial opinions on metal

Tell it to that other dement and he'll say "my whole point that Gaahl doesn't scare me anymore that's all" and it's like two posts and you don't have to compare Gaahl to serial killers OR talk about NSBM it's all because you just wanted to have an argument.

haha. fine, he's gay

i bet anything that gorgoroth's next hit will be either nothing else matters pt.2 or the unforgiven pt.4

If someone wants to be blasphemous against christianity being gay is pretty effective. Sure alot of the "secular christians" accept it now but more traditional christianity still views homesexuality as a major sin. :lol:

oh i'm ot sure who that is. is it a guy? the ratt guy? i'm gona pretend it's michael monroe

on the boulevard of broken dreams!

dawndetgood.jpg

clash.jpg

You have an opinion that I can't tolerate. Tony Martin era Sabbath (sans Cross Purposes) fucking rules hard. Cross Purposes is okay, but easily the weakest. The Eternal Idol, Tyr, and Headless Cross are just phenomenal though.

'K, chief.

For the record, I don't mind what I've heard from Eternal Idol... and Cross Purposes is decent as well. But I stand by the fact that Headless Cross really is awful.

You have an opinion that I can't tolerate. Tony Martin era Sabbath (sans Cross Purposes) fucking rules hard. Cross Purposes is okay, but easily the weakest. The Eternal Idol, Tyr, and Headless Cross are just phenomenal though.

Imo The Eternal Idol is the only truly good Martin-era album. Everything else reeks of filler.