Controversial opinions on metal

I'm pretty sure at least 3 of the last 5 posters hasn't even heard it. I haven't heard it yet so I'm not going to form an opinion of it until I do so. I heard one track that was decent though.

They're really guitar & riff/solo driven metalcore, at least on The Crusade. I never heard much else by them except for a couple of songs here & there. The image they portray is what's truly sickening, but I don't listen to an image. I wouldn't say they were worth looking into with all the much better stuff out there though.

my impression from peopletalk is that they are metallica rip offs like testement and that's good enough for me to insure i wouldn't like them

and i try not to seek out metalcore but hey! i even suprise myself sometimes

eh

all this talk about who they ripped off doesn't exactly make me wanna check them out

i hate metalcore sounding stuff

Yeah but you can't compare Trivium to Testament because Testament's first two or three cds were actually pretty good and you know.. They're like.. Trash metal legends.. But Trivium just sucks donkeyballs.

i can't really compare and you are right i don't listen to either band and i have no idea why i am even discussing them

actually i thik testament sounds more like megadeth. almost exactly like them

Yeah but you can't compare Trivium to Testament because Testament's first two or three cds were actually pretty good and you know.. They're like.. Trash metal legends.. But Trivium just sucks donkeyballs.

This, except that they put out more than just a few good cds. But, I see your point.

no. i'm so backed up on cds to listen to right now

i'm more interested in punk this week. like the queers

i listened to like 15 seconds of it and it sucked