Controversial opinions on metal

I dont know if this would be considered controversial or not but....im going to have to say that Cannibal Corpse is the best death metal band ever period, with possibly a couple thousand exceptions.
Fixed it for you.

Nothing beats listening to Morbid Angel while cooking spaghetti right waif?
No...but why did you bring this up?

Cannibal Corpse = music for 15 year old kids just discovering extreme metal.
Not really. But anyone who considers them the BEST BAND EVAR is 15.

LOL While considering im 16 I fit right in,but I know alot of bands better than them theres just not to many that have that many consistently good albums.

A band with 1 or 2 fantastic albums is way better than a band with a million okay albums that all kinda sound the same.

A band with 1 or 2 fantastic albums is way better than a band with a million okay albums that all kinda sound the same.

Your telling me that Tomb of the Mutilated,The Bleeding,and Gallery of Suicide weren't fantastic?You should really take another listen.

Tomb of the Mutilated and The Bleeding are two of the best death metal albums ever. Most of their other albums are good too.

Thinking fucking Cannibal Crapse is in even the top 100 death metal bands ever makes you suck at life tbh.

Seriously, fuck off Andy. I (and Thoth) didn't imply that Cannibal Corpse is a top 100 death metal band anywhere in our posts. Just because they released a few quality albums doesn't imply they are in the top 100. Though, I haven't heard enough to even make a decision on how that band ranks relative to other DM bands.

Out of everything from them I have listened to, I don't think sunn o))) has put anything bad out.

Of course, I haven't listened to everything....

Seriously, fuck off Andy. I (and Thoth) didn't imply that Cannibal Corpse is a top 100 death metal band anywhere in our posts. Just because they released a few quality albums doesn't imply they are in the top 100. Though, I haven't heard enough to even make a decision on how that band ranks relative to other DM bands.

OK WELL TOP 100 DEATH METAL ALBUMS THEN

Did I fucking hurt your feelings or something? Sorry man. I am expecting anger from Thoth.