Controversial opinions on metal

I was going to say something along the lines of "while Amon Amarth may not be particularly fantastic and actually quite mundane at times on record, I can imagine that they put on a thoroughly enjoyable live show," but then I remembered that I've seen them live and that that's true.

Since you were talking about Mudvayne, they are shitty and always have been just like the other pu$$y MTV bands.

productive discussions gents

I like how you put some money in your pussy, though, justmetal.

Controversial opinion: Domination is actually one of Morbid Angel's best releases.

No, the only thing intense and emotional is me getting uber-pissed that I wasted money on their new cd that sounds identical to their last. Primordial is overrated as hell.

lol what? The emotional drive behind both albums are rather different, the overall feel is different, and the execution is worlds apart.

Primordial is UNDERRATED if anything. Opeth doesn't have a single song that is even HALF as emotional as The Coffin Ships.

Though Spirit The Earth Aflame is their best.

and who gives a fuck about their repetition, it is an integral part of their sound, much like it is for Burzum.

No, the only thing intense and emotional is me getting uber-pissed that I wasted money on their new cd that sounds identical to their last. Primordial is overrated as hell.

If you think they sound identical and that somehow bothers you, why are you an Opeth fan?