Controversial opinions on metal

I actually find The Crusher to be better than Fate of Norns
FoN has An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm, Fate Of Norns, The Pursuit Vikings, The Beheading Of A King, and Once Sealed In Blood. The Crusher has Masters Of War, The Sound Of Eight Hooves, As Long As The Raven Flies, A Fury Divine, and Releasing Surtur's Fire...
Hmm...not that far apart.
As an album FoN is more consistent, though the production is a little weak.

FoN has An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm, Fate Of Norns, The Pursuit Vikings, The Beheading Of A King, and Once Sealed In Blood. The Crusher has Masters Of War, The Sound Of Eight Hooves, As Long As The Raven Flies, A Fury Divine, and Releasing Surtur's Fire...
Hmm...not that far apart.
As an album FoN is more consistent, though the production is a little weak.

Okay, this doesn't make me like FoN more now. Just saying

GEE GUYS I SURE WOULD HATE TO SEE YOU COME UP WITH AN ARGUMENT THAT DIDN'T INVOLVE ME BEING AN OPETH FAN BECAUSE IM FAILING TO SEE WHAT THE FUCK THAT HAS TO DO WITH PRIMORDIAL

ya feel me?

well the point is obvious bro:
1. you criticize primordial for sounding the same
2. you worship opeth even though most of their albums are the same
3. hypocrisy is evident

:p

On a side note, Ozzman, stop being a fucking moron and stating Still Life is their worst album. Only a complete tool would think that while claiming to be an Opeth fan. Still Life is so far beyond any and all of their other material it's mind-numbing. Seriously, stop being a bitch, listen to the album some more, and like it.

well the point is obvious bro:
1. you criticize primordial for sounding the same
2. you worship opeth even though most of their albums are the same
3. hypocrisy is evident

:p

haha I don't see how that makes me a hypocrite. All it proves is that I don't like Primordial's music. I just think Primordial's style is lame and directionless, sue me.

haha I don't see how that makes me a hypocrite. All it proves is that I don't like Primordial's music. I just think Primordial's style is lame and directionless, sue me.

then you should have just said "i don't like primordial's music... what's the big deal" instead of "i don't like primordial because their albums all sound the same (even though my favorite band's albums all sound the same thus it is hypocritical of me to criticize one band for having the same exact trait that my favorite band has)"

I thought you liked MAYH?

i have all kinds of problems with opeth in general, they don't just lay everything on too thick, they also don't bother arranging that big gloop of everything in a way that makes sense. MAYH has the most subtle moments of their post-morningrise albums, and isn't as jarringly incoherent as the first two, hence it's my favourite. i'm not sure i'd like it much if not for nostalgia.