Controversial opinions on metal

OK WELL TOP 100 DEATH METAL ALBUMS THEN

Did I fucking hurt your feelings or something? Sorry man. I am expecting anger from Thoth.

:lol: I'm not angry. I think it's funny that you dislike a quality band who has released several classic albums yet you worship all of this generic as fuck br00tal DM. To each his own I guess. :lol:

Thats a good album as well but i like their old bassist Shawn Barclay. When i listen to L.D.50 i'm blown away by the bass fills more than anything. The drummer is underrated too.

I think Mudvayne's L.D.50 is a good album.

Wonder how much shit this will stir up...
Meh, I think it's their worst next to their debut. My favorite of their's is Lost And Found.

I've enjoyed most of Mudvayne's catalog. But the new single is terrible, as is Hell Yeah.
New single? How did I miss this, I'll have to check that out. And, yes, Hellyeah is awful.

Dude, Ryan Martinie is pretty good though
QFT.

The last two posts are less controversial than they are gay.

I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing
jules.jpg

True, but it sounds odd coming from an Amon Amarth fan.
Only until you hear Once Sent From The Golden Hall.
AA are incredibly consistent, true. But Once Sent and Versus the World fall into the fantastic range. The Crusher and The Avenger are actually kinda meh as albums. Fate of Norns, With Oden On Our Side, and Twilight Of The Thunder God are really solid albums.

Twilight was good enough that I feel compelled to go and reevaluate their back catalogue

I remember Versus The World being sexy

Only until you hear Once Sent From The Golden Hall.
AA are incredibly consistent, true. But Once Sent and Versus the World fall into the fantastic range. The Crusher and The Avenger are actually kinda meh as albums. Fate of Norns, With Oden On Our Side, and Twilight Of The Thunder God are really solid albums.

I have heard Once Sent From The Golden Hall. I wouldn't say any of their material is fantastic, though I haven't bothered with all of it because there seems to be next to no variation in their style. I'm not denying they're good though.