Controversial opinions on metal

what's more blasphemous than homosexuality?

if anything, if gaahl is gay it makes me an even bigger fan

no one can deny the superb music

NSBM bands can suck a nazicock and die in concentration camps next to the Gaahl's superfaggotrygay husband.

what's more blasphemous than homosexuality?

if anything, if gaahl is gay it makes me an even bigger fan

no one can deny the superb music

See that's what I hate about some bands they are hypocrites..for example I remember way back when Deicide had a suicide pact that when they turn 30 they all will commit mass-suicide, such bullshit to get people to buy records, now I look back and laugh. The same with Gorgoroth, what happened to this band? Look at their beginnings and look now....

Dan_De_Vero_og_Gaah_617588b.jpg

why do you consider him having a gay friend a hypocrisy?

and why would you show an obviously photoshopped picture as proof of said hypocrisy? has gaahl ever written anti-gay lyrics? your prejudice is starting to annoy me

why do you consider him having a gay friend a hypocrisy?

He doesn't have a gay friend...He is having a "close relationship" with a gay friend, everyone knows what that means?

Plus I don't care if he's gay or not..It's just ironic that Their beliefs and image was brutal,evil and but it kind of makes black metal less of a threat in the "tough" world of metal.

no it doesn't make gorgoroth less black metal and yes you do care that he's gay

let the music speak for itself as most heavy metal fans have (suprising, even) in the case of say priest or queen

no it doesn't make gorgoroth less black metal and yes you do care that he's gay

let the music speak for itself as most heavy metal fans have (suprising, even) in the case of say priest or queen

All I'm saying is I'm surprised and I don't know if it's old news but I read it today...It makes him look less-threatening then the wine sipping "SATAN" and burn churches philosophy

why would you think that sexuality has anything to do with burning churches?

and yes this is all really old news

john wayne gacey and jeffrey dahmer were both gay. were they non-threatening?

Shut the fuck up both of you you stupid faggots. You're discussing a year old news and you both have absolutely stupid arguments.

my whole point is that i don't care if gaahl likes men or girls or animals or whatever

to be honest i don't even really listen to them much but the first couple full lengths were tremendous and gaahl wasn't even in the band

i certainly don't think his sexuality in any way helps or hurts the band. gorgoroth is as much irrelevant to metal nowadays as is say, metallica.