Controversial opinions on metal

really? sweet.
I wasn't too impressed by it myself. Reiterating universal postulates hardly strikes me as sig-worthy, but I'm not objecting.

Sure you can say I'm trying to be an "internet tough guy" but fuck you, fact is V5 would probably get his ass kicked by everyone on this forum, including the chicks. Where he gets off thinking he is all hardcore and all-knowing is beyond me.
This is what I love about the internet, it is totally opposite of the real world. All the big strong guys (no idea if you are, just saying generally now) who are used to being imposing and getting respect just get laughed at by really tiny people like me (yes I don't think I've won a arm wrestling match against a girl in my life, no joke) and they can do nothing about it. Then they start to rant about how they can beat you up irl etc. Nobody cares about that on the internet though which is awsome. :-D

BTW this post is not directed at you personally, just found it fitting to say this here.

BTW2: one thing why you are so thankful to flame/troll is that everytime someone does it they get a huge wall of text angry rant as a reply. Which is about the funniest reply you can get. Just sayin'.

This is what I love about the internet, it is totally opposite of the real world.

Yeap, I act the same way irl as I do here, which is exactly my point. I have a hard time believing he runs his mouth to people in person as much as he does here.

All the big strong guys (no idea if you are, just saying generally now) who are used to being imposing and getting respect just get laughed at by really tiny people like me (yes I don't think I've won a arm wrestling match against a girl in my life, no joke) and they can do nothing about it. Then they start to rant about how they can beat you up irl etc. Nobody cares about that on the internet though which is awsome. :-D

I get what you are saying, but that wasn't the point of my post.

BTW this post is not directed at you personally, just found it fitting to say this here.

np

BTW2: one thing why you are so thankful to flame/troll is that everytime someone does it they get a huge wall of text angry rant as a reply. Which is about the funniest reply you can get. Just sayin'.

I like to say what I feel. Just the way it is.

King Richard is a faggot.

I like you, I like sex.