Controversial opinions on metal

Nightfall is their best.

Also, something is wrong with me- I found that Greatest Hits thing made me want to go listen to Dragonforce.

For the record, I think they're a funny band, and see nothing wrong with someone owning one song or album by them. More than that seems sort of unnecessary, but whatever, they're hardly the only group to release the same album over and over.

For the record, I think they're a funny band, and see nothing wrong with someone owning one song or album by them. More than that seems sort of unnecessary, but whatever, they're hardly the only group to release the same album over and over.
Yeah, AC/DC have done the same thing for far longer and with much worse results.

I really like the vocals on Epicus. I guess it helps that I love baritones though.

Nothing wrong with baritones, but I have an issue with the accent. I don't know if the other vocalists have this fault because I have only heard Epicus.

You didn't just comment on his opinion, you called him stupid & insisted that your opinion was right.

Welcome to reality. Generally, if someone disagrees entirely with someone else's opinion and thinks the exact opposite, they'll think that person's opinion is stupid and incorrect.

Welcome to reality. Generally, if someone disagrees entirely with someone else's opinion and thinks the exact opposite, they'll think that person's opinion is stupid and incorrect.
I don't, so long as they're open-minded about it. Just labeling everything non-metal as bad is something that would irk me, but not liking a favorite band wouldn't.

It's kind of cool in a weird way that Rob Halford is gay. He's a gay person in the media who doesn't annoy me to the extreme.