Controversial opinions on metal

He should change his name to EpicFailGuy tbh.

Epic_fail_guy.gif

I have original copies of every disc they've done, and barring eBay, 'Deathcult' was actually not one of the hardest to find. It wasn't on every site like the stuff on their own label or Earache/Wicked World, but it was 100 times easier than finding a copy of the first two albums. GEMM has a decent amount of 'Deathcult' once in a while. I got the first two off eBay but it took forever.

I have original copies of every disc they've done, and barring eBay, 'Deathcult' was actually not one of the hardest to find. It wasn't on every site like the stuff on their own label or Earache/Wicked World, but it was 100 times easier than finding a copy of the first two albums. GEMM has a decent amount of 'Deathcult' once in a while. I got the first two off eBay but it took forever.

So you have Procreation of the Inner Temple? I know that one is ridiculously rare and that I only saw one guy in MA selling it on ebay a while back. I think I was also told that no one in the band even has personal copies of that anymore. Go figure.

yep...

100_6065.jpg

It's on torrent everywhere so I guess there's not much of a need to describe what it sounds like, but now you can see what it looks like. :loco::Smug:

One thing interesting about it is that it sounds very similar in a lot of places to Darkseed's 'Romantic Tales' EP, put out in the same year. I guess they had some uniquely similar ideas of where death metal was going to go, or something.