Controversial opinions on metal

You should also punch him for never having heard Under a Funeral Moon, Transilvanian Hunger and Panzerfaust before today.

Please come beat the shit out of me in late May at Maryland Deathfest. I will provide the entertainment; bring fists and anger. Make sure your are strong.

Anybody (re: Andy) who doesn't like early Deicide and Obituary is a faggot who will be punched in the face by me next year.

Obit is typically boring. Deicide is hit-and-miss. Both have the occasional moment of brilliance. They're overblown a bit, I think.

And now we just need someone to come in and say "Deicide rule, Obit suck" and all opinions will be represented.

I consider myself a music listener more than anything and do not care what is classic or what you're suppose to like in terms of genres,etc.. I personally just find Deicide and Obituary musically really stupid. I could be wrong,etc.. but to my ears both bands are really awful.

MA and Brutality fucking own them for Florida DM, though

Indeed. Add Disincarnate and Monstrosity on there.

Show No Mercy is a great album. I listened to it recently and was very impressed.

It's Slayer's best

Obit is typically boring. Deicide is hit-and-miss. Both have the occasional moment of brilliance. They're overblown a bit, I think.

Obituary sucks, I don't really have an opinion on Deicide.

I think Deicide *was* better. Both suck, and Obituary has always been sort of fun but mediocre. Early Pestilence did it better.

I consider myself a music listener more than anything and do not care what is classic or what you're suppose to like in terms of genres,etc.. I personally just find Deicide and Obituary musically really stupid. I could be wrong,etc.. but to my ears both bands are really awful.

Indeed. Add Disincarnate and Monstrosity on there.

You're all a bunch of queers for not liking both bands. Stop listening to metal, srsly.

CHOPPED IN HAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGH
FEEL THE BLOOD SPILL FROM YOUR MOUTH

Peace Sells > Rust In Piece
*Tornado of Souls sucks

Cryptic Writings, Yountanasia and Countdown are good CDs.

Death CDs Ranked
1. ITP
2. SBG
3. Symbolic
4. Leprosy
5. Spiritual Healing
6. Human (overrated as fuck)
7. TSOP (I still enjoy it occasionally)

Sodom > Kreator
* I use to think otherwise, but since listening to each more...

Savatage Edge of Thorns > Hall

Atrophy's Violent By Nature is underrated.