Controversial opinions on metal

I think I would like BTA a lot more if they had better songwriting. Maybe it's just me, but every album just comes off like this one continual sound, none of the compositions stand out really...

Have you heard the newest Immortal Souls?

On the Dimmu vs Cradle debate I rank the best stuff by Cradle as alot better than the best by Dimmu. However neither band has interested me in ages.

And I think Nile is one of the more brutal death metal bands that can keep my interest up. One of the best bands in that genre.

With Cradle they have Paul Allender, who knows exactly how he's supposed to play for that style. They have some really cool riffs & such. I've never heard a DB riff stand out like his riffs.

Nile is a great death metal band. They're underrated by some & overrated by some, but we can't all be winners.

Paul Allender is an excellent guitarist and so is Gian Piras who played in the UK Doom Metal band Solstice, they might not be a 'true' kvlt black metal band, but musically they are much better than your 'Black Metal' band. CoF fans look like Hot Topic fags and than again you could say the samething about a good portion of metalheads and people into BM anyways.