Controversial opinions on metal

Before Zeppelin became famous, Keith Moon told Jimmy Page that if they didn't get a new singer their band would "go down like a led zeppelin." So now you know how they got their name, but it also goes to show that even Plant wasn't considered good by traditional means.
Did not know this. And I consider myself a huge Zeppelin fan. For shame.

So would I, as it goes.

Well, selected tracks anyway.

I hate Led Zeppelin. If they are played at work on classic rock radio, one of the office dwellers makes out like Jesus Harry Christ himself has just come into the building riding triumphant on a huge war Mastodon, surrounded by a thousand fighting virgin women dipped in rainbow glitter.

Me ? I just make the universal face of the "meh".

I hate Led Zeppelin. If they are played at work on classic rock radio, one of the office dwellers makes out like Jesus Harry Christ himself has just come into the building riding triumphant on a huge war Mastodon, surrounded by a thousand fighting virgin women dipped in rainbow glitter.

Me ? I just make the universal face of the "meh".
:lol::lol::lol: but :erk: cause I love Zep.

I'll probably sound like a dick, but that Van Canto stuff is really annoying. They destroyed battery and the trooper. The lead singer needs to join a real metal band(With Guitars) because his voice is actually decent. Innovative ideas don't always make good music.