Convivial Hermit 1

Ellestin lent me a copy, the author's a friend of his. If you can't get in touch maybe he shall help.

Believe it, it's coming

118880467_3472756502770031_9172442534408712528_o.jpg

Taking preorders, just mp an email and someone, at some point, will get back to you with details

my photos were printed in the issue #5 :)
i need to take more so you use them in the next one (2047) :p

Last edited:
I dont understand because I thought there was a thread for #9 but whatever I've had a very strong ale tonight on a mostly empty stomach so here I am bumping oh wait this is the thread anyhow glad I found it fuck punctuation on a Wednesday no thank you sirs and madams anyhow well done with this issue because I find myself blind buying several albums referenced therein immediately fuck money fuck logic only music is real cheers yous twos

Hardywood Gingerbread Stout which used to be dirt cheap at Trader Joe's, I remember buying some a few years ago and thinking they should charge more for such fine quality. Someone else thought so too, cost me double a few weeks ago. Still worth it!

Ha, I remember sharing a bottle of Hardywood Christmas Morning at work two years ago on Christmas day, over a Trivial Pursuit game in the open space. Lovely stuff.

He hit me up on Sept 26th, said ye hollered at him on my behalf. Sent me a generic link to order. Thought I was going to get the hermetic vip treatment. I dont think anything is sketch, prob got tossed out by my libtard postman. They dont take to kind to alternative publications around these parts ye see. To the vanity pyre with this drivel.

I'll just end up ordering another, dont sweat it brug.