cool video about extreme metal (made in 1993)

I watched all the parts.

Comments:The short interview with Immortal was hilarious. I also laughed when the vocalist for Impaled Nazarene says "The same guy who killed Euronymous wanted to kill me. I dont give a fuck about that. I would have killed him."

Mikka is a legend:headbang: It's funny as fuck with his angry accent voicing his opinions.

Haha Immortal boys are just like "Metal is about Spikes, LEATHER, !!DARKWAY!! (or did he say dark weight?)

WTF either they don't write everything being said, or other languages take a whole lot more bloody words to say something then we do.

A question, do you think aussies talk fast? because an english dude that just came here is like "wow man slow down, your talking too fast" :lol:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

It is better to watch them all from one poster. I noticed while watching them that there a a few versions posted by different users. The link above goes to the profile of a user so that you can watch all the videos without missing anything.

What is the song around 2:40 ?. I'm guessing it is an atrocity song(just can not recall hearing it).

I think carcass (might have been bill steer don't remember exactly who) said it best when he said its the 20th century and we shouldn't be letting religion hold us back in any way

another member of carcass said satanism is definately not listening to black metal

I thought those 2 guys really knew what they were talking about

I think carcass (might have been bill steer don't remember exactly who) said it best when he said its the 20th century and we shouldn't be letting religion hold us back in any way

another member of carcass said satanism is definately not listening to black metal

I thought those 2 guys really knew what they were talking about

It was Ken Owen with hat and little hair and Jeff Walker with long hair. He is a stupid hippie.