cool video about extreme metal (made in 1993)

:kickass: cheers dude, pretty funny when everyone piles up on chuck

Whos at the end of the second one speaking about there satanic beliefs with there voice masked?

Edit: Is Nocturnus shown later on? they opened the doco with standing in blood playing, and then had another of there songs on the 3rd but they haven't been interviewed yet.

YouTube - 666 At Calling Death - Impressions Of Death Black Metal I

there's a whole bunch of parts (find more in the "related" tab)

just discovered this, watching the first 2 parts now

the black metal guys seem to be a bunch of fucking posers to me honestly - being a satanist means you DON"T BELIEVE IN SATAN, GOD, OR ANY DIVINE BEING

worshipping satan and satanism do not go together at all

It is true in [LaVeyan] Satanism, the practitioners do not believe in Satan as an entity, but they do "worship" him in the form of temptation, desire, needs, etc. That is what he represents.

but to assume thats the only form that satanism can take and claim that "worshipping satan and satanism do not go together at all" when laveyan satanism is a modern philosophy that adopted its moniker primarily due to an immature desire to cause offense + gain publicity is pretty arrogant not to mention laughable

the black metal guys seem to be a bunch of fucking posers to me honestly - being a satanist means you DON"T BELIEVE IN SATAN, GOD, OR ANY DIVINE BEING

worshipping satan and satanism do not go together at all

That's one interpretation of Satanism. Get a clue before you spew bullshit, idiot.

And you referring to people as posers seems a little redundant, if not ironic.

He's not really a troll so much as a guy that can do whatever he wants because everyone thinks that he's just a troll and never posts anything serious.

lady valerie's response to that other guy i geuss

I thought it was pretty clear I was only talking about LaVeyan Satanism. And I'm guessing it's the most recognized form of it, so I assumed that's what the OP was referring to.

yeah i mostly was taking issue with the op's post just using yours as a springboard of sorts

Some dont seem to understand that BM musicians' aim is to create an atmosphere with their music, which is why the band image is important.More than in other genres of metal which main focus is on speed and technical wankery.

I watched all the parts.

Comments:The short interview with Immortal was hilarious. I also laughed when the vocalist for Impaled Nazarene says "The same guy who killed Euronymous wanted to kill me. I dont give a fuck about that. I would have killed him."

The guy from Iron Curtain (is it a mag?) had an awesome St. Vitus hat, and a member of Messiah had an awesome Manilla Road shirt.