Corsets: OT sort of

I'l have Eddie emroidered on the back of my mumu, with Spank & Me on either side of him :heh: Wardrobe is SO essential! ;)

Speaking of Eddie. Have any of you seen the new Vans (yes, I'm talking about the canvas shoe vans) that have Iron Maiden's Killers cover Eddie on them?

I'd love to get myself a pair, but don't think they make a shoe that small.

Speaking of Eddie. Have any of you seen the new Vans (yes, I'm talking about the canvas shoe vans) that have Iron Maiden's Killers cover Eddie on them?

I'd love to get myself a pair, but don't think they make a shoe that small.

got the hi tops a couple days ago, waiting for the slip ons:headbang: Babs just get the boys size. :)

got the hi tops a couple days ago, waiting for the slip ons:headbang: Babs just get the boys size. :)

That's what I want are the slip ons! Do you think the boys sizes will be small enough? I'm a size 5.5 in ladies, I can sometimes do a six.

I'm just afraid of tripping or slipping out of my shoe (giggle).

I just ordered my pair of slip-ons. By the way, This is first in a total of 4 designs that are coming out.:Shedevil: Did anyone get the Nike "Maiden" shoe when it came out a couple of years ago?

I just ordered my pair of slip-ons. By the way, This is first in a total of 4 designs that are coming out.:Shedevil: Did anyone get the Nike "Maiden" shoe when it came out a couple of years ago?

you ordered the Killers slip on???? They told me when I ordered my hitops on 6/20 they weren't available. Damn it, now back to vans!! http://shop.vans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/topcategory_10001_10101

Babs, 3.5 in boys = 5.5 in womens

Iron Maiden shoe night coming soon to PP!!:lol:

Last year I found mine in the last place on earth - Forever 21 for minimum $$! Couldn't believe my luck! But this year I think I will go with Gallery Serpentine like freakchylde mentioned.

The one I wore last year is a Gallery Serpentine corset..$300 corset but I got it on eBaY for under $100, gotta love that. They make excellent corsets, but they are true steel boned w/busk corsets so they're not cheap; see if you can find a deal on one somewhere if you don't want to pay several hundred for one corset.

eBaY has a seller called Alter Ego Erotics which sells pretty well made leather corsets for very reasonable prices, that might be an option for those still shopping (like me..I lost almost 30lbs since last year, time for a new corset, yay!). Also, for anyone on LiveJournal, check the "corsetry" community, there are some awesome corsetmakers there.

Thanks! And I'm in the same boat..I have a few that've caught my eye, but I haven't seen any that really scream "I'm the one!" yet. And my weird dimensions (being very long waisted can make or break the fit and comfort of a corset) don't help make the search any easier..gah!

I found a corset!!! I know, I know, I'm all about comfort at PP but this one is waaayyyy to hott to pass up! You 'hardcore' corset wearers may not consider it a true corset because there is no boning in the lining, but that's where the comfort issue comes in! Be seeing you ladies very shortly!!:kickass: