Courtyard Mariott Techwood

Berek2000

Sep 17, 2006
Greenville, SC
facebook.com
For all of the past 3 PPs i have been to, i have stayed outside of Atlanta and driven in. I have finally learned my lesson. I booked the marriot this morning. They said that if we let them know how many rooms are booked for this event, then we can get a convention rate. We need at least 10 rooms and I know we can meet that. So post your reservations to see if we can get discounts for this one also.

Atlanta Marriot Courtyard
1132 Techwood Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Phone: (404) 607-1112

many thaks to metalrose for the idea:kickass:

I've booked here at the Techwood, but we may be changing to another hotel (probably the Residence) that's closer if the group rate at the Tech doesn't work out. We also have a friend who's looking into renting a condo for a few of us for the week, so that might be another option that we decide to take. We shall see what the best option is looking like in the coming weeks.

Okay, we just added a 7th reservation to our group at the Courtyard on Techwood. I called and was told that only 9 reservations are required to negotiate a group rate. Procedure is for the person representing the group to call and ask for "Group Reservations". Give them the total number of rooms being reserved for the group, and the group name (e.g., ProgPower). Then, the representative just lets everyone know to give the group name when making reservations and they will qualify for the group rate. If you already have reservations, all you have to do is call back, give the group name, and Courtyard will adjust your rate. That's it.

So, is MetalRose repping us? If not, I'd be happy to take care of it. Just let me know.

Thanks.

-j