Cravings

1200368549652wf9.jpg

Hahhaa, oh dear. I went to go talk to my mummy and make myself a sandwhich and when I got back there was 3 pages about me. Well I read everything and what a wild ride. =P

I want to thank Dark One, Cara, Karen and everyone who stuck up for me---I knew I had friends here. =)

I do admit I get really angry in some of my posts, but as someone said within the last 3 pages.....It's me being provoked, mostly. I am a very passionate person and have strong beliefs in certain things..including myself, and when my integrity is being accosted I will stand up for it to the end.

And I know I'm sometimes preachy but who isn't. :oops:

Look what a thread about my craving for bloody mary turned into!! :zombie::lol:

Hey, beers for everybody, ON ME!

My main beef with Susperia is that threads go spinning off into oblivion as soon as she posts because of the hate crew screaming and throwing poop (like monkeys with an invader in their territory).

Otherwise, I only react with hostility to some of the pretension SHITE that she spews out. But then again, doesn't everyone do that here?

edit: if she stops strolling and the hate crew stops attack, I don't care if she stays.

btw, who's that in your avatar?
For some reason, every time I see it, at first glance I think it's Max (Wolftribe)
and then I realize it might be NAD? (where is NAD btw?!)
It's actually swizzlenuts' stupid raped in the nose mug :)