Cravings

I only react with hostility to some of the pretension SHITE that she spews out. But then again, doesn't everyone do that here?

It's funny but I genuinely never notice this annoyance from Susperia. I've asked about it before and apparently it has something to do with her posts on other forums, not RC.

The other thing is, she's posted here so much now that I view her as an RC regular. She, Cara, and Dead Lioness make quite a cool trio in my book -- see ass wiping thread. I dunno, maybe I'm getting soft in my old age...perhaps I should ask Jerry, our resident guru, for advice.

About Susperia:

Refer to wherever she didn't understand I wouldn't actually kill a kitten, that it was humor, then called me something like 'testosterone-filled mindless killing machine'.

About Susperia:

Refer to wherever she didn't understand I wouldn't actually kill a kitten, that it was humor, then called me something like 'testosterone-filled mindless killing machine'.

So you've never:
- said something based on erroneously hearing/reading something and taking meaning out of it that wasn't there?
- called someone silly names on the internet?
- been an asshole when you shouldn't have?

So you've never:
- said something based on erroneously hearing/reading something and taking meaning out of it that wasn't there?
- called someone silly names on the internet?
- been an asshole when you shouldn't have?

Of course not, I am Tully.

dude just heard on the radio that 100 guys from NY are going to Afghanistan ... that plus your deployment, begs the question ... wtf is the US up to again?

is Bush up to some buh bie White House shenanigans?

dude just heard on the radio that 100 guys from NY are going to Afghanistan ... that plus your deployment, begs the question ... wtf is the US up to again?

is Bush up to some buh bie White House shenanigans?

We are mounting a defense for the coming spring offensive by the Taliban, NATO requested us.