Cravings

Mousewings myspace

http://www.myspace.com/mousewings

Edit - Cara, is this her?

angel.png

Her myspace is private :(

Hahhaa, oh dear. I went to go talk to my mummy and make myself a sandwhich and when I got back there was 3 pages about me. Well I read everything and what a wild ride. =P

I want to thank Dark One, Cara, Karen and everyone who stuck up for me---I knew I had friends here. =)

I do admit I get really angry in some of my posts, but as someone said within the last 3 pages.....It's me being provoked, mostly. I am a very passionate person and have strong beliefs in certain things..including myself, and when my integrity is being accosted I will stand up for it to the end.

And I know I'm sometimes preachy but who isn't. :oops:

Hahhaa, oh dear. I went to go talk to my mummy and make myself a sandwhich and when I got back there was 3 pages about me. Well I read everything and what a wild ride. =P

I want to thank Dark One, Cara, Karen and everyone who stuck up for me---I knew I had friends here. =)

Awesome. The whole "let's rile for the sake of riling" act was getting ridiculously old and it's time for it to be buried and put out to pasture. My best advice if any of it lingers is to not even acknowledge it. Simply concentrate on the opinions, kudos, critiques, discussions, questions, comments, etc. that really matter and you'll be more than ok.

Susperia said:
I do admit I get really angry in some of my posts, but as someone said within the last 3 pages.....It's me being provoked, mostly. I am a very passionate person and have strong beliefs in certain things..including myself, and when my integrity is being accosted I will stand up for it to the end.

Excellent, keep channeling that passion towards the positive and with very few exceptions, it'll be a symbiotic and rewarding experience for all of us.

Susperia said:
And I know I'm sometimes preachy but who isn't. :oops:

We all have our quirks. In general, if we work on toning down what people consider to be those quirks, we'll be able to draw more positive energy in the end. But don't ever lose those quirks completely - they're what make us unique, an especially important characteristic of an artist. :)

Jason