Cravings

I didn't have a problem with Susperia's up until I actually read one of her posts. Since then, I swear I can actually see a liquid form of pretentiousness flow out of my monitor every time I stop to read one of her posts.

i really think she feeds off of you guys, she gets like that when you provoke her ...

Ok, lame attempts at humor aside. In all honesty, I think she's a very cute girl, with a ton of artistic talent and great taste in music. She can come off as pretentious at times, but hell, the majority of us do as well. If it weren't for the occasional "men are dogs" type posts, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for her to warm up to everyone around here.*

*Well, except for RiA - he hates everyone. :loco:

Anyway, in all honesty, that's how I feel.

Stick around Cara - we're like the Borg, we'll add your biological and artistic distinctiveness to our own, until you become just another RC drone. :loco:

Jason

Yeah, fuck that, I just don't think she deserves to be constantly bombarded with bullshit just cause she won't succumb to your warped mating calls :loco:

The only chance we have of her both 1) posting here and 2) not being a bitch is wiping the slate clean and starting from scratch. Otherwise we will continue to be trapped in the vicious cycle of her obnoxious posting fueling obnoxious responses fueling her obnoxious posting fueling obnoxious responses etc.

The only chance we have of her both 1) posting here and 2) not being a bitch is wiping the slate clean and starting from scratch. Otherwise we will continue to be trapped in the vicious cycle of her obnoxious posting fueling obnoxious responses fueling her obnoxious posting fueling obnoxious responses etc.

I 100% agree with this. You're right on the money.

You can be quite the obnoxious, pretentious poster yourself my friend. Not here, but definitely elsewhere.

I'd like to see this happen just 'cause I wanna see how Susperia works out as "just one of the guys" around these parts