Cravings

You don't have to be a slut to want to be pregnant. It's getting to be really annoying IMO how you guys nit and pick everything she posts. Did you notice how pleasant she was in the picture thread when she got some compliments on her painting?

Of course the unnecessary rudeness is going to get her going (or keep her going), and it's now to a point where the blame can't be put on anyone for starting it, not to mention that a number of you get enjoyment out of it...but shit.

:Smug:

You don't have to be a slut to want to be pregnant. It's getting to be really annoying IMO how you guys nit and pick everything she posts. Did you notice how pleasant she was in the picture thread when she got some compliments on her painting?

Of course the unnecessary rudeness is going to get her going (or keep her going), and it's now to a point where the blame can't be put on anyone for starting it, not to mention that a number of you get enjoyment out of it...but shit.

:kickass:this needs to be said a lot more

Thanks for being more articulate than I in these matters.

And I'll be damned. I never would have seen myself as a card carying member of the Care Crew. :oops: