Crystal Light - Where I Belong (reamping by lolzgreg!!!)

This shit is bitchin'! I had fun with these reamps. I took pictures of the settings and micing position incase you guys want to use my services in the future.

I noticed you gated the guitars a bit. Honestly, I think you could have gotten away without it. I noticed there was "noise" inbetween, but it sounded kind of natural... I don't know how to describe it.

The vocals can get a little bit piercing on the louder sections.

I love your use of ambience on this one.

I would raise the on-axis guitar bus a tiny bit more.

I will never be able to take this band seriously...

35948.jpg

This shit is bitchin'! I had fun with these reamps. I took pictures of the settings and micing position incase you guys want to use my services in the future.

I noticed you gated the guitars a bit. Honestly, I think you could have gotten away without it. I noticed there was "noise" inbetween, but it sounded kind of natural... I don't know how to describe it.

The vocals can get a little bit piercing on the louder sections.

I love your use of ambience on this one.

I would raise the on-axis guitar bus a tiny bit more.

Thanks for the comments Greg, yeah I may mess with the editing/panning a little more, and I'll try and tame the vocals some too.

And Jeff, that's fucking funny! Never seen that before!

I think this is better. All the guitars need now is automation. Lower the threshold on the vocal compressora tiny bit more and you'll be in business.

I would say trust your own ears on the rest. You did a great job on this.

The kick and the snare are weak. Specially the snare, dont fit the style at all. The voice could have more body, sounds thin. The guitars are good. The overall mix has too much high end, is too bright.