Curious about Evergrey

I agree with Oakenson.

Tom works way too hard on his music for somebody to just burn the CD and read the lyrics off the internet instead of purchasing the CD and actually getting the booklet.

I clearly stated that I am gonna buy the CD regardless of whether or not it was burned for me to begin with. I am a huge fan now that I have heard of them and like all that they have to offer, so I WANT to have all of their CD's with the artwork, etc. I didn't know that everything had to be a debate here.

I think what Wolvmech is trying to say is that "actions speak louder than words." Meaning by this is a lot of people say they will but the album after downloading and/or burning, but in reality, most do not. Now, I am not saying you won't, as I am sure you will, but I am pretty sure this is what he is trying to say.

I understand completely. I bought it today, along with a really cute girlie tee off their website. I can get the other 2 CD's I don't have at work at cost, but for some reason, Solitude Dominance Tragedy could not be ordered and sold in the store anymore so that was another reason for the burning incident. Aside from all else, I appreciate all of your help, you guys. Thanks.

In Search Of Truth and Recreation Day are both avaliable domestically avaliable here in the USA, while The Dark Discovery and Solitude, Domiance, Tragedy are not. You can try various websites for both of the earlier albums and I sure you will find them.

Solitude, Dominance, Tragedy is a little bit easier to obtain than The Dark Discovery. I purchased my copy of The Dark Discovery at http://www.metaldisc.com . I got my copy of Solitude, Dominance, Tragedy through http://www.amazon.com when they used to have it in stock. Good luck finding the first two, since they are definitly well worth the search.

In Search Of Truth, like I said, is avaliable domestically through the US so your record store should either have it in stock or should be able to order it without a problem.

A double-post! :yell:

I forgot to mention in my last post, the video is For Every Tear That Falls. It is a very powerful video, I love it.

Also, I do use dial-up, so if you use cable or DSL, and do not wish to wait a couple hours, I can understand since dial-up is slow. It took me four hours to download the video! o_O

Oakenson said:
A double-post! :yell:

I forgot to mention in my last post, the video is For Every Tear That Falls. It is a very powerful video, I love it.

Also, I do use dial-up, so if you use cable or DSL, and do not wish to wait a couple hours, I can understand since dial-up is slow. It took me four hours to download the video! o_O

That would be great if you want to send it to me. My AIM screenname is CarrieCreed

I do have cable, but I don't mind checking it out, even if it takes awhile.

Thanks.