Current Musical Obsession?

My current musical obsession is that I haven't heard an original idea in years, yet continue to seek what is seemingly impossible...good, original music...everything is re-hashed and boring.

The mighty Maiden has made a STRONG comeback in my house, since my boys discovered the DVD of their videos. My kids constantly watch "Aces High", "The Trooper", "Run to the Hills", etc.

Have to say I LOVE Maiden, old, new, Bruce, Paul, whatever. But their early stuff with Bruce is timeless and great. Man, what a band!:kickass:

What, no GREAT WHITE starring in The Providence Incident out there?

Somebody must've been rolling tape when they used incendiaries just because nobody could figure out who ate the dry ice!

Jurched

Here's one of my favorite bands from the early 90's. Toranaga is from the U.K., I saw this video back in the early 90's on Headbangers Ball. Unfortunately, their record label "Chrysalis" (if I remember the spelling) didn't do jack sh@t for them and "God's Gift" was their last album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one of my favorite bands from the early 90's. Toranaga is from the U.K., I saw this video back in the early 90's on Headbangers Ball. Unfortunately, their record label "Chrysalis" (if I remember the spelling) didn't do jack sh@t for them and "God's Gift" was their last album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_Yg9mgiW4

Never heard of them, good song though. Who was the female host of the british Headbangers Ball back in the 90's, I always thought she was really hot.