custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

...truth kit! ...bought!

SOUNDS EFFING AWESOME!

@joey, how would you suggest approching flams? would it be an easy process?

...hi five on the new samples, DUDE I'M PUMPED!!!

all parts of the kit will be separated out in due time

fallams can be achieved by playing a full velocity hit, and then a medium (or hard for snare) velocity directly after

most tempos, a 64th note space will work, other tempos, 32nd triplet note will work

fallams can be achieved by playing a full velocity hit, and then a medium (or hard for snare) velocity directly after

most tempos, a 64th note space will work, other tempos, 32nd triplet note will work

I actually find it works better the other way. Medium hit first (on the beat), super hard hit second (delayed manually, don't put it to the grid). Makes less logical sense but I find it sounds better this way.

Digging the cymbal sounds on this, not so much the drums.

Yeah better cymbals are on the way. We did this one real fast, 2 days. Didn't have a selection of stuff either, just had to go with it. The drums are pretty lending on extra eq as well. I'm using them in the new wcar with a little extra top end.

I actually find it works better the other way. Medium hit first (on the beat), super hard hit second (delayed manually, don't put it to the grid). Makes less logical sense but I find it sounds better this way.

Digging the cymbal sounds on this, not so much the drums.

this is how drummers do it lol.

truth custom black and gold now available in separate kits!

also, truth custom black and gold complete has dropped in price from $65 to $55

cymbal pack available for $45 and drums pack available for $20

snare available for $5!

truth custom black and gold now available in separate kits!

also, truth custom black and gold complete has dropped in price from $65 to $55

cymbal pack available for $45 and drums pack available for $20

snare available for $5!

Personally I think you're overpricing these a little, when you can get Slate EX with 10 snares, 10 kicks, a few toms sets and a bunch of cymbals, made in a REALLY hifi environment, separate close/oh/room samples and a free player.. charging $55 for merely the .wav samples of one kit, with no separation of close/oh/room and no player is a little much IMO.

The last snare sounded good, def worth $5, but charging $5 for every single sample.. I'd rethink that personally.
edit: however, its your business.

I would say 3 out of 4 drummers I record do hard first then medium
this is how they are written.

flam_1.gif

:danceboy: