custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

Awesome sample Joey. I feel that this is going to be the new "Snare 12A" around here though :lol:

But to be honest, for about the price of a pint down the pub I can't really say no. *clicks checkout button*

Will you be supplying Trigger files once the instrument maker is out?

Don't worry guys

There are plans to support kontakt
And I will be doing toms, cymbals, and other fx stuff as well (like pre-recorded cymbals swells)

I won't be supporting trigger for a while. But the wav files you get are well labeled and ready to be imported to many plugins.

dude, this is sick!

is this MMI snare?
and kinda OT but are you recording them the same way as last time?
(micing OHs, pulling OHs samples and then programming everything?)

dude, this is sick!

is this MMI snare?
and kinda OT but are you recording them the same way as last time?
(micing OHs, pulling OHs samples and then programming everything?)

This is miss may I snare yes
Legally I can't call it that tho

I sample everyones kit in full. So I have a lot of stuff to make haha.

It's all going up!

Don't worry guys

There are plans to support kontakt
And I will be doing toms, cymbals, and other fx stuff as well (like pre-recorded cymbals swells)

I won't be supporting trigger for a while. But the wav files you get are well labeled and ready to be imported to many plugins.

Nice. Stoked for the cymbals especially!

I did some research and it looks like I will only be able to support kontakt owners, and not kontakt player

This is due to licensing and this project not really being my main thing
There will be battery 3 and kontakt 3 instruments, as well as kontakt 4 instruments available. And as always, wav files will be included as well.

Gogs will continue to be offered, but only for actual drums and not cymbals.

Packs will be offered at slightly discounted prices, but you will also have the option to buy everything seperately as well

We will also run a customer referral program with discounts very soon, so I'm hoping to have the customer community increase the sales on their own with that.

As always, I appreciate the support and all of your excitement. Please spread the word. The more money I make with this, the more I will branch out with it. I am willing to get famous players, rare kits, and even rent out nicer studios to do sampling sessions and offer them as wav files. I believe in a good product for a very low cost prevents the community from stealing from me and each other.

This

The thing i like most about slate samples are the NRG room sounds, a great sounding room is to die for

A workaround is to use a blue 1176 on all buttons in

Crunchy, big, and sustain!

I know for a fact Steven cut corners on some of the room sounds which really bums me out about some of the samples. But you can mix in the 1176 underneath to get a similair effect. Because the attack on those things can go so quick.

I would love to offer big room samples. There are room mics built into my samples but they are for bigness to the drum, and not really adding an ambience like you are referring to.

At any rate, I will offer that as soon as I can make it. :)