custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

wow, im actually getting more and more hyped on these.

Joey, how long do you think it would be until you have a product that will be good enough to put out?

wow, im actually getting more and more hyped on these.

Joey, how long do you think it would be until you have a product that will be good enough to put out?

I already have several more ready to go up.

But I'm being held back by lack of text and photo for the newer ones

If all had to offer was wav files they would be up right now. But with expanding customer requests I have to go through many more steps before I can release.

>> THIS IS A SET OF AUDIO FILES ONLY, THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL SNARE DRUM.

haha, i liked that one ;-)

stoked about the other stuff you come up with ! esp. about the cymbals and other tomss!
(will you process preprocess the toms with maxx bass?)

>> THIS IS A SET OF AUDIO FILES ONLY, THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL SNARE DRUM.

haha, i liked that one ;-)

stoked about the other stuff you come up with ! esp. about the cymbals and other tomss!
(will you process preprocess the toms with maxx bass?)

yes

all drums are mixed as i would treat them in my mix

there's one extra layer of processing that i cannot include which is things like, compression on overheads, because that must be handled at performance level (the different cymbal hits of the drum performance running through the compressor)

it would sound totally different if you compressed each set of samples seperately and didnt compress in a mix. so there are still some high level mixing to be done while using these samples, but the low level stuff is taken care of... (such as maxxbass or rbass boosting choice frequencies of the toms)

really cool ! also let me say that i love the dynamics of the snare in your example.
i dont know why, but it sounds more real than most of the slate stuff...
excited about the dynamics of the toms ! (the drummers i work with are very picky about robotic toms... more than kicks or snares)

yes

all drums are mixed as i would treat them in my mix

there's one extra layer of processing that i cannot include which is things like, compression on overheads, because that must be handled at performance level (the different cymbal hits of the drum performance running through the compressor)

it would sound totally different if you compressed each set of samples seperately and didnt compress in a mix. so there are still some high level mixing to be done while using these samples, but the low level stuff is taken care of... (such as maxxbass or rbass boosting choice frequencies of the toms)

any possibility of getting mixed and unprocessed samples?

hey guys, i revamped the look of my store

let me know what you think =]
next up, toms! i'm calling it my "detuned" series

specially tuned lower for lower tuned guitars. these toms are MASSIVE

I just saw the tom samples are up, I'm getting really tempted now :D and the price is so good, expect to hear these samples on my next song :D

I did some research and it looks like I will only be able to support kontakt owners, and not kontakt player

This is due to licensing and this project not really being my main thing
There will be battery 3 and kontakt 3 instruments, as well as kontakt 4 instruments available. And as always, wav files will be included as well.

Gogs will continue to be offered, but only for actual drums and not cymbals.

Packs will be offered at slightly discounted prices, but you will also have the option to buy everything seperately as well

We will also run a customer referral program with discounts very soon, so I'm hoping to have the customer community increase the sales on their own with that.

As always, I appreciate the support and all of your excitement. Please spread the word. The more money I make with this, the more I will branch out with it. I am willing to get famous players, rare kits, and even rent out nicer studios to do sampling sessions and offer them as wav files. I believe in a good product for a very low cost prevents the community from stealing from me and each other.

I think that this would definitely be worth a higher price, as long as they don't go to high :lol:

Also, how many samples of each tom are there in the detuned toms pack?