custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

I think that this would definitely be worth a higher price, as long as they don't go to high :lol:

Also, how many samples of each tom are there in the detuned toms pack?

I always do 6 Of each type of hit (hard, med, soft, etc) when possible

Sometimes I have to drop one cuz it sounds funky in a straight roll

But always count on 6 or more for each layer

Having problems downloading the snare.

Tom pack dl'd fine, but I got a crazy screen full of code for the snare dl. Now it says link has expired.

Order #51

When will these come in the Kontakt Instruments? the nki's?

NM i seen this "Battery 3 and Kontakt instruments: coming soon
(will be offered seperately, and not as a part of this specific package) "

what do u mean by the last sentence?

When will these come in the Kontakt Instruments? the nki's?

NM i seen this "Battery 3 and Kontakt instruments: coming soon
(will be offered seperately, and not as a part of this specific package) "

what do u mean by the last sentence?

Basically the purchases you make are a one time deal. So if battery 3 support becomes available for a sample that you've already purchased, you won't receive the battery 3 files automatically.

But I am working on a way to make it possible. For now, the rule is, it will be a separate purchase. But in future releases I will just include it. If I don't work out a way to upgrade past purchases, perhaps a discount or free card can be distributed to past customers. I'm new to all this so bare with me haha. Never ran a store before.

Having problems downloading the snare.

Tom pack dl'd fine, but I got a crazy screen full of code for the snare dl. Now it says link has expired.

Order #51

Are you using safari?

Try another browser. We might have to drop safari support :(

I didn't code the store, and have no means of messing with those complications at the moment.

im so buying this.. you should make something like a pdf guide or something about how you track and eq guitars with pod farm. I WOULD FUCKING BUY IT!