custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

If you understand with cymbals then how can you not understand it with toms? It's the same thing...

A more question on the Shoulder City Cymbals which i bought...You Said that they were pre-panned for a left kit....When i pull them up in Kontakt the Hi-hat is coming out of the left side....but if the drummer was a lefty wouldn't the Hi-hats be pre-panned to the right?

A more question on the Shoulder City Cymbals which i bought...You Said that they were pre-panned for a left kit....When i pull them up in Kontakt the Hi-hat is coming out of the left side....but if the drummer was a lefty wouldn't the Hi-hats be pre-panned to the right?

hmmm

actually i bet we did audience perspective haha
i only use all of these once and forget about them afterwards...

Joeymusicguy, you owe me man, I bought samples from you before and my computer crashed and I went to redownload them and I couldn't find the download button under my account to download again, I bought quite a bit from you dude. and I just bought the new shoulder city toms.

computer.JPG

Joeymusicguy, you owe me man, I bought samples from you before and my computer crashed and I went to redownload them and I couldn't find the download button under my account to download again, I bought quite a bit from you dude. and I just bought the new shoulder city toms.

send all of your information to joeyismusic@yahoo.com

i need invoice numbers and the email address you registered with / pay pal email address.

If you understand with cymbals then how can you not understand it with toms? It's the same thing...

the thing is, I only work with real drummers and no programmed drums.
So use somtimes triggers.
I put the for example tom trigger tracks in the same spot in the stereo-image as the "real" drummers kit has them.

So pre-panned is a pain in the ass.

Pre-Panned cymbals are fine because, close-miced cymbals sound like ass...

And I as far as I know does Joey not include kick,snare,tom bleed into the OH´s so there is no need to pre pan the toms

the thing is, I only work with real drummers and no programmed drums.
So use somtimes triggers.
I put the for example tom trigger tracks in the same spot in the stereo-image as the "real" drummers kit has them.

So pre-panned is a pain in the ass.

Pre-Panned cymbals are fine because, close-miced cymbals sound like ass...

And I as far as I know does Joey not include kick,snare,tom bleed into the OH´s so there is no need to pre pan the toms

well unfortunately samplers are pretty technical and still don't really have any easy way to support any of this. yeah yeah i know, SSD has a room volume knob. but his room samples are just the drum being played through a speaker in a room and picked up with some mics. its not very good!

also, solo'd drums sound like shit without overheads and rooms.

the samples are only 5 bucks each, i'm only going to take it so far yall!

Hey Joey, I just got out of school for recording and such and I'm getting a small setup and such in a few days to just get me started.

but what I wanted to know is how you got that crazy reverb in Miss May I's Relentless Chaos. Everytime I tried doing something with nasty reverb like that in school my snare also peaked out like mad. If you could tell me how that would be awesome!

I plan on buying that snare sample by the way too, sounds sick!

Hey Joey, I just got out of school for recording and such and I'm getting a small setup and such in a few days to just get me started.

but what I wanted to know is how you got that crazy reverb in Miss May I's Relentless Chaos. Everytime I tried doing something with nasty reverb like that in school my snare also peaked out like mad. If you could tell me how that would be awesome!

I plan on buying that snare sample by the way too, sounds sick!

again?
how many of these are we going to see about the same song?

again?
how many of these are we going to see about the same song?

^^^^
I knew someone was gunna be a douche about it. Its not like I'm a fanboy jizzing over Miss May I or the fact that Joey talks to people on here, I just wanna know how he got the reverb so huge without it clipping out. That is all.

^^^^
I knew someone was gunna be a douche about it. Its not like I'm a fanboy jizzing over Miss May I or the fact that Joey talks to people on here, I just wanna know how he got the reverb so huge without it clipping out. That is all.

I'm the douche? Fuck off kid, use the search.