Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Whisper Supremacy

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • And Then You'll Beg

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • None So Live (live album)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only good track off BMF is Open Face Surgery, for the catchy main riff and the 27-second scream.

what the fuck is this shit?
how old are you guys?using iron maiden and metallica sigs lol!
you know nothing about extreme metal.

Flo's solo sucked ass. I've always been fairly impressed by the stuff on their albums, but hearing the solo left me very skeptical and justified in my opinion that, although skilled, he's not very creative.

Avgrund said:
what the fuck is this shit?
how old are you guys?using iron maiden and metallica sigs lol!
you know nothing about extreme metal.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I bet you love my sig, don't you? Not as much as extreme metal, I bet, huh? By 'extreme metal' you mean a meat cleaver, right? Up the butt, I assume?

"F*cked With a Knife".........I bet that would make a great "extreem m3taal!!1!1" song...;)

^
don't mess with him, he's well tr00 and kvlt, you can just tell he's well into his xtr3me m3tal!!11!1!!1

Nothing like Maiden's gonna pollute his well refined tr00 ears!

WTF?? OMFG!! lol!111!! lol lol !!!11!11!!

I'm completely torn between 'None So Vile' and 'Whisper Supremacy'. I prefer Lord Worms vocal delivery over Disalvo's, and the tracks on both albums are so fucking brutal, but I voted for Supremacy. Fucks me why, I just did. I'd say both these albums are a must.

SculptedCold said:
Flo's solo sucked ass. I've always been fairly impressed by the stuff on their albums, but hearing the solo left me very skeptical and justified in my opinion that, although skilled, he's not very creative.
Totally, as he did was some simple groovey beat a few unimagintive fills and blasts. Not v.creative at all.