Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

I think the stipulations of that argument have been addressed billions upon billions of times by people smarter and more rational than you, so you can stop now.

Yeah, women who have been raped should be accused of taking no responsibility for themselves; we live in THAT BARBARIC of a society. The US is THAT MUCH of a fucking police state. What is wrong with people that we have no sympathy for women impregnated by violent sexual crimes? Fuck this world, tbh.

Yeah, go ahead and always bring up the most extreme cases, which make up a very small percentage of abortions. If it was really limited to "the big three", I think there would be much less controversy... but sadly it is not. So my statement stands. You'll have to do much better.

I'm just going to leave this here because you're clearly being very retarded about this. I agree with you on the NON-EXTREME cases...abortions should NOT be taken lightly and should only be performed by professionals under extreme circumstances, such as what I mentioned. But for you to be so silly to say "yeah no one has to take responsibility anymore because we're in this brave new world where you just don't because people can be paid to undo your bad decisions" with a nice little one sentence trivial idiom thing...well, I think that just sounds poorly thought out and not thinking at all about the "extreme" cases, as you put it. Yes, what I mentioned is extreme; but should we really not have sympathy for victims of violent sexual assault who are impregnated during the course of the transpiration of those actions? I mean, come on. It really does just make you see juvenile to throw out a silly little statement which cleverly sidesteps thinking critically about the issue, then call me out for naming "extreme cases."

I'm just going to leave this here because you're clearly being very retarded about this. I agree with you on the NON-EXTREME cases...abortions should NOT be taken lightly and should only be performed by professionals under extreme circumstances, such as what I mentioned. But for you to be so silly to say "yeah no one has to take responsibility anymore because we're in this brave new world where you just don't because people can be paid to undo your bad decisions" with a nice little one sentence trivial idiom thing...well, I think that just sounds poorly thought out and not thinking at all about the "extreme" cases, as you put it. Yes, what I mentioned is extreme; but should we really not have sympathy for victims of violent sexual assault who are impregnated during the course of the transpiration of those actions? I mean, come on. It really does just make you see juvenile to throw out a silly little statement which cleverly sidesteps thinking critically about the issue, then call me out for naming "extreme cases."

As I said, if abortion was limited to extreme cases, there would be much less controversy. Not because people against abortion believe it changes the fact that abortion is the taking of an innocent life (no need to debate this here, it's pointless), but because we understand that these cases involve people with lives and horrible circumstances that force a choice between "two evils". Don't miss the fact that I understand that. Yes you will still have people fighting even those extreme cases, but it will be much less. But abortion in this society and this world are not at all limited to those cases. This society and this world do use it as birth control and as a way to avoid the consequences of their actions. This society and this world do not like to take responsibility for their actions in many ways. They want to take my money and use it for any abortion, not just for extreme cases. I oppose that.

When you get pregnant and can't afford one I bet you'll think differently.

Translation: If you were pregnant maybe then you would know what it's like to want to confiscate other people's justly acquired property in order to subsidize your fetus slaughter.

This is getting tiresome, tbh. That is a very silly and obviously demonizing way of looking at it. Not to mention ridiculously hyperbolic (fetus slaughter...yawn).

Fetus = not a living human being
Taxes = what you pay so you can take advantage of the same services they are used for in case you ever need to use them yet you hope that you never have to, such as, say, an abortion