Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

I get about 100 bucks a month from my folks plus 100 on my U-Card (it's called a MaineCard here). I never spend any of the cash, so that goes straight toward CD's.

so as for news, yesterday or a couple of days ago in my area a person called the head of some school administration (idk) and said he'd bomb every school at 11:30 the next morning. All most all schools had off except for mine and one other in the area, and at least 10 cancelled i heard. If someone's going to call in a bomb thread then i at least want a day off for it! anyway now whenever a student walks into school they are patting us down and interrogating us. it's actually kind of amusing.

comcast news said:
'God' Apparently Responds to Lawsuit

LINCOLN, Neb. - A legislator who filed a lawsuit against God has gotten something he might not have expected: a response. One of two court filings from "God" came Wednesday under otherworldly circumstances, according to John Friend, clerk of the Douglas County District Court in Omaha.

"This one miraculously appeared on the counter. It just all of a sudden was here _ poof!" Friend said.

State Sen. Ernie Chambers of Omaha sued God last week, seeking a permanent injunction against the Almighty for making terroristic threats, inspiring fear and causing "widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions upon millions of the Earth's inhabitants."

Chambers, a self-proclaimed agnostic who often criticizes Christians, said his filing was triggered by a federal lawsuit he considers frivolous. He said he's trying to makes the point that anybody can sue anybody.

Not so, says "God." His response argues that the defendant is immune from some earthly laws and the court lacks jurisdiction.

It adds that blaming God for human oppression and suffering misses an important point.

"I created man and woman with free will and next to the promise of immortal life, free will is my greatest gift to you," according to the response, as read by Friend.

There was no contact information on the filing, although St. Michael the Archangel is listed as a witness, Friend said.

A second response from "God" disputing Chambers' allegations lists a phone number for a Corpus Christi law office. A message left for that office was not immediately returned Thursday.

Attempts to reach Chambers by phone and at his Capitol office Thursday were unsuccessful.

Wow...

so as for news, yesterday or a couple of days ago in my area a person called the head of some school administration (idk) and said he'd bomb every school at 11:30 the next morning. All most all schools had off except for mine and one other in the area, and at least 10 cancelled i heard. If someone's going to call in a bomb thread then i at least want a day off for it! anyway now whenever a student walks into school they are patting us down and interrogating us. it's actually kind of amusing.

i hate that our schools have turned into this. wtf happened? i was "fortunate" enough to experience a school shooting in my town (thurston high, springfield OR). i even knew the shooter and the guys who tackled him. talk about messed up. kids in my school were fucked up for the rest of the year. now all of a sudden people are faking this kind of stuff to get out of school and shit. what kind of logic is that? and i still dont understand why people bring guns and shit to school. school is not that bad. i got the shit kicked out of me daily in jr high, and i didnt feel the urge to shoot people up.

i blame the rap culture and shotty parenting. our society is going downhill fast, and there is no sign of it stopping

heres a tip for the next bomb threat though. when i was in jr high we had a bomb threat. my sister said she was scared and called my mom and they let her go home. later that day she admitted to playing the situation. she just wanted to get out of school. so, next time, say youre scared and go home.
~gR~

I'm pretty sure Columbine had nothing to do with "the rap culture." And I'm willing to bet that fucking slant eyed shit at VT didn't listen to rap either.

when i start hearing about kids gutting people and eating their endtrails then we can start blaming metal.

simple fact is the gang culture is popular, largely because of the rap culture, and with that culture you get guns. and because of the gang culture its easier to get guns. but mostly, i just think rap is leading to the downfall of society, not just school violence.

good job ignoring the comment about parenting, which is the larger problem of the two.
~gR~