Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Wow, how convenient for the EU. The Polish president, the president of the Polish national bank (and plenty of other high ranking government officials) all got wiped out today.

Just yesterday WSJ Link Poland announced that they were going to manipulate the zloty to assist in national economic recovery (at the expense of it's trading partners).

Sounds like someone wasn't happy about that.

A sad day for Poland.

You all know about the catastrophe I assume. I would like to note that before all that our president was not so much respected as fucking laughed at.

If anybody knows something about Polish history he definitely knows that Lech Kaczyński had an influence on the collapse of communism in Poland in 1989.

Now, fucking today, everybody woke up and realised that, before his death people were craving for another scandal about him and today they are very "affected" by his death.

Many of my friends who have facebook accounts immediately posted pics of Polish flag or black and white photography of Lech Kaczyński and his wife. And that just fucking pisses me off because they didn't care about them before the catastrophe.

As it was the case with John Paul II the same thing is here, people in Poland will glorify our president just because he died.

I am not one of those people. I respect him for what he had done for Poland but then again I must admit I laughed at him when he did something stupid or funny.

We lost a president and a lot of generals, anybody who is not a patriot should shut the fuck up about them being respectfull for Lech Kaczyński after this tragedy, fucking hypocrites.

It went down in Russia... because of heavy fog...

Hmmm....

My reponse: Suuuuuuuuure. Putin has said he is "personally overseeing" the investigation. How nice of him. I am sure his KGB background has nothing to do with it, or the possibility of him needing to personally cover up anything unpleasant.

There is not a conspiracy theory that Dakryn will not believe.

Sad day for Poland. I can understand where you're coming from (M)aggoT. It seems that if someone dies today everything they ever did wrong is ignored and they become a saint. I never liked the Polish president from the little I knew about, but obviously his death is a tragedy. That should be acknowledged even if you disagreed with him.

Hopefully our courageous internet crackpots can expose the Russian/EU/World Shadow Government scheme that caused his death.

My reponse: Suuuuuuuuure. Putin has said he is "personally overseeing" the investigation. How nice of him. I am sure his KGB background has nothing to do with it, or the possibility of him needing to personally cover up anything unpleasant.

Heh, I was about to come on here and ask you who you thought was behind the crash, but you beat me to it :lol:

Do you believe in any of these:

-Water Fluoridation is part of a Communist or New world order or Illuminati plot to take over the world.

- The switch to Digital Television uses mind control technology that would be hidden in the digital signal and used to subvert the mind and feelings of the people and for subliminal advertising.

Do you believe in any of these:

-Water Fluoridation is part of a Communist or New world order or Illuminati plot to take over the world.

Whether or not it's part of a plot to docilate the population, it was a convenient and even money making way to get rid of nuclear waste.

It is a poison and has no positive affects on the human body, but plenty of negative ones. This requires no conspiracy theory to believe it's bad shit.

- The switch to Digital Television uses mind control technology that would be hidden in the digital signal and used to subvert the mind and feelings of the people and for subliminal advertising.

The switch to a digital signal was a given based on new technology. The frequencies the body/mind operate on are all in the ELF range from what I understand, and I am not sure how a digital signal works in relation to the standard frequency ranges, so personally the jury is still out on that. Not really that worried about it tbh.

More specifically, do I think it is possible to broadcast the correct signal on the correct frequencies to influence a person's mood (at least)? Yes, and before someone asks, no I don't think wearing any sort of metallic hat will protect you.

So you've actually touched upon these theories..I'm curious which theories you completely write off before even doing some kind of research

However, the ADA is run by evil scientists bent on corrupting us, being a government run institution and all.

edit: lol jeez, wow, people are pretty fucking dumb. I decided to look up some arguments against water fluoridation and check out this post:

All I have to do is look at the logic applied when it comes to fluoride. As far as I understand, fluoride is supposed to kill the bacteria on your teeth (not harden your enamel like some people think; I could be wrong, though). That's a nice benefit, but while you're doing that, you're absorbing a chemical into into your body. If you brush twice per day, I'd say you absorb a fair amount. Generally, your body doesn't like chemicals.

Yeah, our bodies sure don't like chemicals...y'know, like OXYGEN, and WATER.

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

drstrangelove11290324.jpg

You know whats 1000 times better than flouride for your teeth? Vitamin D, Calcium, and Magnesium.

The flouride scam is about money. Chemical companies like Dupont get to make money off their waste instead of having to pay to properly dispose of it, your teeth are less healthy without constant dentist maintenance (more money/need for the dentist).

Since Hitler was supposedly the first to start using flouride in the water supply (and specifically in the concentration camps) it can hardly be called a communist plot. The alleged reason for putting flouride in the water was to sterilize and docilate the prisoners.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Crime-Punishment-I-G-Farben/dp/0029046300"]Crime and Punishment of IG Farben[/ame] for reference on that.

I haven't used flouride toothpaste and filter it out my water for the last 2-3 years. Last trip to the dentist was told I have excellent dental health, and I only brush once a day and don't floss. According to the ADA my teeth should all be falling out.