Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Given the amount of gang activity and violence going on in Chicago, I think this is a good move. And 113 people already died in Chicago this year? Jeez. I don't know if the military should head it, but there does need to be increased action, whether its from the police or the FBI.

Mathiäs;9035332 said:
I don't believe that is true

But it really just affirms my suspicion that the majority of the population is retarded.

A majority of humans (regardless of national origin) are retarded, but thinking that only retarded people distrust the gov't is worse than being retarded - it's being devoid of any thought whatsoever - correct or incorrect.

That whole story kind of amazed me. Why would they put something like that on a national ad campaign, knowing it's going to get called down and make them look worse.

Because most people take things at face value. GM knew they could get away with making a positive statement about a bailout because it would make them look good. Hindsight isn't a problem for them either because the average consumers memory is about as long as a goldfish's.

Mathiäs;9067361 said:
So, the attempted bombing and the oil spill is all the media is talking about

Leave it to this guy to make stories like these more interesting.

story.jpg

There's a difference though - Republican politicians don't actually have a problem parroting conspiracy theories like that on the floors of Congress and to the public. Remember Michelle Bachmann and the whole death panel scare?

Granted, the Democrats might do likewise if they were the ones whose party future were in peril, but I think the religious nuttiness is a factor with the Repubs too.

While calling them "death panels" sounds like fear mongering, restricted care to the elderly is right around the corner, so I don't really see an huge issue with sensationalizing it.

If you want to point fingers at the nutty, you need a lot of fingers pointing on both sides of the isle. You could start on the Democratic side with Rep. Hank Johnson asking if Guam would tip because too many people on one side.

His spokesmen quickly tried to coverup saying that it was meant "figuratively", and Mr Johnson later said he was joking. Watching the live footage, it's obvious he wasn't talking figuratively. If he really was joking (which is a blatantly obvious copout), why is the jackass wasting the time of Congress?

If you want to point fingers at the nutty, you need a lot of fingers pointing on both sides of the isle. You could start on the Democratic side with Rep. Hank Johnson asking if Guam would tip because too many people on one side.

Unfair point; if we are pointing figures on account of party lines and the views that come with them, why are you not following the same line of thinking? Clearly he's just a retard, and no Democrat thinks that was a smart thing to say.