Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

I don't get it. Is this something about how if the military replaced the police force, the Army would be the traffic cops?

LIKE IN IRAQ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I got nothing really, but there's plenty of extras when we deploy hahaha, sorry we don't have like 6 people in all the Marine Corps :)

Interesting times here. Our Prime Minister who swept into power 3 years ago among adulation and unprecedented popularity has just been booted by his own party for being a useless leader who broke promises, neglected to step up and exercise anything resembling proper damage control when the party's popularity took a dive and spied on his own front bench to see if anyone was conspiring against him because of all this. Of course it all backfired on him and now we have a new Prime Minister, his ex-deputy, who is now the first female to take the role in this country. And all of this has happened with an impending election only months away.

Except for the "spying on his cabinet" part and the part where, you know, he gets booted, I'd agree with Dak. Obama is really shaping up to a be disappointment (not to me, but I didn't have high hopes to begin with).

I didn't have high hopes, but he has far exceeded my negative expectations, and amazingly enough has managed to piss off intelligent (able to/do read) liberals as well. Pretty difficult to piss off both sides of the faux political spectrum in the US.

I don't see Obama getting re-elected unless the GOP screws up big time and picks that moron Palin. A Romney/Jindal ticket will eat his lunch in '12.

Interesting times here. Our Prime Minister who swept into power 3 years ago among adulation and unprecedented popularity has just been booted by his own party for being a useless leader who broke promises, neglected to step up and exercise anything resembling proper damage control when the party's popularity took a dive and spied on his own front bench to see if anyone was conspiring against him because of all this. Of course it all backfired on him and now we have a new Prime Minister, his ex-deputy, who is now the first female to take the role in this country. And all of this has happened with an impending election only months away.
This sounds like a similar situation to the one that led to Canada's first female PM

Obama will get reelected. He is, so far, the second most successful president in the history of this country. All the democrats need to do is articulate this to the masses while also portraying the uselessness of the GOP. Also, they can use things republicans have done (like killing jobless benefits again) as cannon fodder.

I don't even think the dems will lose all the seats they were originally expected to lose come November. But due to the anti-incumbent mood throughout the country, both parties will lose some. I'm hoping that those Tea Party crazies don't win more than one or two seats.

Mathiäs;9188785 said:
Obama will get reelected. He is, so far, the second most successful president in the history of this country.

Right after James Buchanan, AMIRITE?!

xzibit-wtf.jpg

Lol_que.jpg

Mathiäs;9188785 said:
All the democrats need to do is articulate this to the masses while also portraying the uselessness of the GOP. Also, they can use things republicans have done (like killing jobless benefits again) as cannon fodder.

I love the political ignorance displayed in this paragraph, whether it's protesting the cutting of jobless benefits or suggesting the Democratic party is less inept than the Republican Party.