Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Well...yeah, no shit they probably are; but who is to say your ridiculous version of the truth is true? Most of it is blatantly falsified or crazy just because you like to stir the pot.

http://www.noteviljustwrong.com/store

^ This website... wow.
"We made a movie focusing on Global Warming being not only a needless hysteria (because it ain't that bad amirite guyz), but anti-establishment, because the economy - the arbitrary method we use to regulate ourselves as pseudo world rulers - is totally worth the destruction of the environment. Seriously, you can hardly tell there is a difference in the environment when comparing today to 150 years ago!"

Edit: "Also, we really need these crude factory jobs, because it's not like the government has ever put forth any effort to retrain entire workforces over an extended period of time to fill new technological positions! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Being green is bad for the economy!"

@V5: What is that supposed to prove? A bunch pyramid-scheme moneywringers backing Obama? Whoa, big surprise there.

@Pessimism: I posted one article, not the whole site. There is a difference between arguing for reducing pollution because of pollution, and arguing for reducing pollution because of non-existent "manmade global warming".

An even bigger joke is Carbon Tax, which will reduce pollution about as well as cigarette taxes have stopped smoking. It's just another tax, not reform.

@Dak
Yeah, I wasn't talking about your intent at all, I was just talking shit about that website.

I'm not even going to go into the bit about "global warming being manmade" - I swear we've already done it and the arguments are probably backlogged in this thread somewhere.