Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Anyone else find the Muslim Coummunity Center overbrown by the media? People don't realize that it not in the Ground Zero but it's two blocks, or about 600 feet, from where the World Trade Center was.

People also don't realize it's on private property, but of course, that doesn't matter to people or government anymore, so who cares amirite?

Dakryn: I'm surprised you support the building of the Mosque. I didn't think you would want Obama to be able to pray so close to-

I've said too much :ill:

I don't "support building the mosque". I support private property rights. There is a difference.

I am, or at least try to be, ideally consistent. You guys seem to just bounce around on whatever the opposite to "right wing" opinion happens to be at the moment.

I've been following Fareed Zakaria a lot lately ever since the whole ADL thing took place.

Sufis are easily the most accomodative bunch of people I've ever come across. They are also some of the most passionate musicians I've ever come across. Esoteric yet inclusive. TBH I think people should shut the fuck up before making blanket statements such as "Islam is inherently bad" and stop getting culture and religion mixed up.

I don't "support building the mosque". I support private property rights. There is a difference.

I am, or at least try to be, ideally consistent. You guys seem to just bounce around on whatever the opposite to "right wing" opinion happens to be at the moment.

Not really, I'm consistently liberal

Would it be better if Val stated "Not particularly, my biases usually align with more liberal leaning policies, as they are similar to my own views".

Let's do Mathiäs and see if we can actually see what he is really saying by means of some basic reading comprehension:
Not really, I'm consistently of the opposite opinion of what I hear is "right wing" at the moment = Usually, my opinions on policies are consecutively antithetical to the "right wing" agenda at any given point in time.

This thread is fair and balanced.

OReillyparody-769249.jpg

I've never seen any comment on politics from Mathias that didn't read like it came straight out of some kind of rulebook of things that liberals should say. The problem is that he comes across as unreflective and fanatically partisan.